Tuesday

The list.




I think I need one!
(I'm in TC right now, so I know who wants one)
Bethan,
'Jessie',
Amy,
Puppylovedogs,
Mehnaz,
Raphs,
HaLe-RoSaLiE199,
Bee,
cr.12345.
xx-punk-wonder-xx
ShannonMD
alyacb1899
2cool4u63
SuesenE.Swan
beccathebest116
Bella43752
xxkaty2k9xx


Comment if you want one.
Also, post this in TC someone?

32 comments:

  1. "Jessie"?
    Or Hallie, either one love, either one.
    Im not gonna sit here and tell you why. :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. alyacb1899.
    I wanna see what chu gotta say bout be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?

    It could easily be another Amy.

    And;;
    'Ello Shannon.
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I want one what? Seriously, I've just logged on and have no idea what's been going on. :|

    ReplyDelete
  5. er..you kinda forgot to add two faced bitch to my list dude ;]...its one of my qualities ;}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you, Amy.
    Raphs: No but we're writing about who we want, when we want(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me(SuesenE.Swan)

    Give it your best shot ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladies And Gentlemen: THE NEXT PEREZ HILTON![:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am JUST DYING to find out what your comments will be about my pixel medoll and posts. Me please. [:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because we're writing about everyone!
    -One.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beccathebest116 Hit me with whatever you got

    ReplyDelete
  12. I asked for one hours ago..
    SO can you get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn. You dont like me xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Add me to the list I'd like to see what you have to say- Colleen.a

    ReplyDelete